Pogger AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes it’s a ban

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

Cea or ETERNITY-pogger

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I was using wall hack because dunce 5 was shooting me from past fog si I got passed off

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

Because I love playing this game and I play it by not hacking

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2023-05-15T00:00:00+12:00

Hello,
The admin that banned you has been contacted. In the meantime, please do not join the servers until your appeal is processed.

Heyo Pogger I am the admin that banned you.
I appreciate your honesty and would be willing to unban you immediately after you promise me and the community that you will not use hacks/cheats/unfair advantages on Aloha servers again.

and on the topic of Deuce5 if you believe someone may be shooting you past fog or cheating any other way please ping us in Discord or use /admin “hacker #5 deuce5” etc and we will respond as fast as possible. hacking yourself is never a good way to deal with hackers and will only end up in you both being banned.

Yea im sorry i will never use it again if i do come accross a hacker i will report him thanks for your time.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.