plz unban me i wasnt aimboting i swear....[Bak]ZXCCCC

ARN10> [BAK]Zxcccc permabanned: [Name: [BAK]Zxcccc] [Offence: Ban evasion] [Date: Sunday, 19:17 CET, 20/1/2013] [Banned by: **]

i wanted to try to play in aloha server in my other computer but got banned for nothing…

That “nothing” would be ban evasion.

In case you don’t know what evasion means, refer to this:

1. An act or instance of escaping, avoiding, or shirking something: evasion of one’s duty.
  2. The avoiding of an argument, accusation, question, or the like, as by a subterfuge: The old political boss was notorious for his practice of evasion.
  3. A means of evading; subterfuge; an excuse or trick to avoid or get around something: Her polite agreement was an evasion concealing what she really felt.

so i see i need to change my name and my ip in computer…so that i could play in aloha…

…Which is considered evading a ban, and is not allowed.

It’s beyond the point now where it matters or not if you hacked. Now you have committed a different crime while NOT explaining yourself in respect to your ban appeal and making this affair a thoroughly confusing one.

Now ban evasion is going to always be your crime as you are probably never going to be unbanned after this.

Good luck with playing elsewhere Zxcccc, also does bori know of you current Aloha status? You should probably tell him cus Aloha syncs with Minit’s ban lists.

Yes he knows

I spoke to him earlier. And he told me he indeed knows.

Good luck Zxcccc, sincerely.