Pls unbann [GER] Eisauge

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I wasn´t playing for month, so it´s permanend

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [GER] Eisauge

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I don´t know to long in the past

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I´m using a better texture pack, especially for the sniper and i thought this would be legal.

Sometimes I was playing with a few others using a aimbot (we were ca.5, everybody with aimbot) and after they killed me always i deciedet to take one, too. BUT I was never shooting at someone without aimbot. If i noticed someone hasn´t a bot i left.
In normal games I was using the aimbot only to show the other aimbotusers (I was only shooting them and nobody else/so normal player killed me because i thougt i wouldnt be fair if i shoo them with the aimbot,too) how it is to get killed avery few secound (and i hated i if you could see in the chat that someone is killing 6or more people by headshoot in 2 secounds and if i make a votekick nobody agrees or i told i the admins, but nothing happand), i wanted to make it fair
:-
5) Why should you be unbanned?
I´ll don´t use it again, i´ll try to votekick them and say it to the admin, and if nothing happend i´ll go to another server :wink: (no aimbot anymore)

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I don´t know, sry

so many guys read it, but no answer ???

Eisauge, when I banned you… you were killing random players who were not cheating.

when?? And yes im killing radom people, because that´s the aim, isn´t it?

Indeed. However, in your story, you claim that you were attacking only other botters. I don’t believe that is true at all.

Anyway, it is inappropriate under any circumstance to cheat to get back at other cheaters. You can use /ADMIN to notify us, or join our IRC channel and get an op’s attention.

Have you come to any conclusions about cheating in a multiplayer game?

Why should this not be true?? I´ll not tell lies!

I made votekick and i used /ADMIN but nothing happend, whatelse should i do??

-push-

Pardon me butting in here.

We on aloha need to know you’re not a threat on our servers. This means we need to know you recognize right from wrong, and that there is no situation that ever warrants you hacking on our servers. This includes hacking only vs friends, or only killing other aimbotters; none of it is ever ok. You recognizing that you know you did something wrong, admitting it, showing remorse, and then displaying to us that you won’t ever do this in the future goes a long way.

So, as to your appeal, and to quote haux: Have you come to any conclusions about cheating in a multiplayer game?

(not trying to butt in either)
You do know that many people have said that excuse, right. IT doesn’t work.

Here is what you said, “BUT I was never shooting at someone without aimbot.”
and here is what haux said

Second, this “I´m using a better texture pack, especially for the sniper and i thought this would be legal.”
Is not a reason to be banned for, the only time you would be banned for a texture pack edition is if its either lasers, or the guns in it are very long and give you an esp advantage. [I’m talking about guns that are really long]
It would help your appeal if you got your story strait. Personally I can’t make heads or tails of what your trying to say, It might be a case of the translator your using not helping, say it in german and Captainkiwi will [if he has time] translate it to you and back to us like a human.

I know it was a bit confusing:

1. I was playing an round with aimbot with a friend, but there was nobody else online.
  2. If I saw that someone made 5-6 headshoots in less than 2 secound and this a few times, I knew he (the guy with the 5-6 headshoots in 2 sec) had an aimbot. → I tried to votekick him and used /ADMIN → nothing happend → I turned on my aimbot and I killed ONLY the other guy with aimbot → he left and I turned off my aimbot

=> I´ll not use the aimbot again!!
I´ll try to votekick him and I´ll use /ADMIN and if nothing happand I´ll go to another server

who was he?

the guy with the 5-6 headshoots per 2secounds

Hello there Eisauge,if you have problems at communicating with the staff members you can ask me to translate it if necessary.
Just ask me and I will help you with translating it.

Eisauge, you claimed the guy who have 5-6 headshoot in 2-3 seconds. What was his name?

I don´t know I wasn´t playing for a few month :-\

-push-

I´m still waiting :smiley:
(but that´s no problem)

Hang tight.