Please

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

5. Why should you be unbanned?

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Please fill out the appeal format.

I’ve contacted the admin who banned you, he’ll be here shortly.

Beppy, this is not looking very good for you. Why are you playing on our servers while you are still banned?

Should I translate it for him ?

He has’nt replied for a while now…

Is that a fake ban appeal or is he serious? strange appeal…

I’m guessing he decided to evade his ban to play again on aloha servers…and I think he will do that whenever he gets banned :frowning:

Admins should keep this guy banned for now.

Is he still banned or not?
I have seen him on Babel today.

His IP was -

He is still banned.Cuulli when you see him the next time tell him that he has to look at his messages.And he has to reply at this appeal.

Ban found. Server: “babel”. Reason: “[By: @Spring] [Time: Sat Jun 1 03:45:07 2013] [Duration: Permanent] [Offense: Ban evasion (beppy)]”.

I caught him hacking after he made this appeal, and as being one of the admins who has a justified ban (read: not for ban evasion) on him, I get the chance to deny the appeal.

Denied