please unmute me

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

NA
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
Indian Cook

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Babel

2. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Perm-muted, not banned
5) Why should you be unbanned?

NA
6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
*muted
I think in August.

Why not give him one last chance? Maybe his way of relating to others is not good, even though it is obvious that he will insult me ​​because I defend him or her.

After your loggin problem is damaged, leave one last chance and in spite of all the months that have been muted. He must have learned the lesson.

One last chance

Thankyou, but admins can decide what they have to. Thanks for your support tho :slight_smile:

Talk with a big kahuna about this, this is for bans, no if u was muted.

I spoke with topo, and he stated that let the ban server for its purpose. Meaning there is no appeal needed, and you need to wait until the ban is expired. Feb 10, 2018 is the day you are able to chat in game.

Thanks,

Nathan

Fuck man. Thats a lot of time. :-\

ss13,

You do not talk to people who tried to help you like that OK, unless you would want to have another month added to the duration.

Thanks,

Nathan

Why aren’t you guys thick skinned ?
Plus, I meant that in a general tone. It wasn’t directed at anyone Nathan.

Also, why don’t you see my post on nuts4ever and do some work about that eh ?
Also, could you please help me with my login issue ? I just cant seem to login!!!

Thankyou.

While I can’t personally speak for Nathan, I believe he meant it as warning for you to avoid what got you into this predicament in the first place.

Wrong admins to bug. However, I think the login issue is already being looked into if I am not mistaken, you could try a password reset and see if it resets you, hence fixing the issue.

Another 5 minutes of my life spent(and wasted too) with our logs , 5 minutes I am not giving back, and another 10 seconds writing this.

This is completely unrelated to my previous comments

[details=Click for details]
5 seconds of time wasted. Only 5 minutes and five seconds to break even eh? [details=Click for details]Anyway, Merry Christmas, O! Look! another 5 seconds. :P[details=Click for details]Leave he Ehing to the Canadians please, it is kind of our thing :slight_smile: 4:55, left to go :P[/details][/details] [/details]

Okay mom.
I did a password reset, doesn’t work.
Which admins do I contact then for solutions ?

And I did do a password reset. Doesn’t work. ?
Which admins do I contact for solutions then ?