PLease unban me

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes and it is a ban.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

I believe I was using Kb1rd24, if not, some version of that, such as: kbird20, kbird24, Kb1rd20, etc.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I think it was Aloha Babel.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

After getting cheap shotted repeatedly by others who appeared to be using aimbot, I downloaded aimbot and started using it. I am sorry!

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I have since Deleted everything (aimbot, AOS, etc.) And created a fresh install of only AOS. It will not happen again, I just let my emotions get in the way of common sense. That was my first and last time of using hacks! I promise!

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Sometime over this last weekend between 1-9-15 and 1-11-15. in the evening.

Hello Kb1rd24,

I am the admin who banned you from babel server. I am glad that you has admitted what you have done to our server and took the fun away from the other players. Since this is your first time and I am going to give you second chance by reduce your ban to 2 days from this post.

Please do not join in any of aloha’s servers until your ban is expired.

Do not hack again and enjoy the fun.

Thank you,

Nathan

Thank you Nathan! It will not happen again.

Probably not the best time to ask, but how do I move up in service to Aloha? What are the steps to becoming a moderator, etc?

Thank You,

Kb1rd24

First off it’s Trusted. Trusted Grants the ability to be immune to votekicks. But you have to prove yourself worthy of having it. Next is guard. Guards are able to ban people for about 6 hours I believe. You have to apply for Guard, but after that you get promoted, you don’t apply. Then Moderator, same thing but bans are up to a week. Then Admin, They can ban for a permanent time. Sysadmin is next, you need to know some coding, programming if you wish to go there. Then it’s BK, the highest possible rank.

Pfft… Techno knows a lot for just being trusted :wink: