Please unban me!

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    →Yes. i was wait.But,30min later , i was rejoin the server.But server window showed me Banned

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    →In my game nickname : [BOT]Pello . Hmmm… I dont know very well when and why i was banned. Actually,Im not used hack!It is so unfair!

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    → Server name will be aloph.pk arena top 10 maps or aloha.pk arena all maps server…
    I dont know very well when i was banned(The date,not year + month)..... Likely , I was banned july,2013.Its 6month ago…
    Why come now to write down Because I cant write very well english and i dont know aloha.pk server had a dedicated site.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    →THATS IT!Why i was banned?Im not used Hacks!!!
    Im really dont know why i was banned.So i`m writing here…

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    →Becaus : i was banned in aloha.pk server , so i can`t join all USA server…a…

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    First, as mentioned Likely , I was banned july,2013.It`s 6month ago…

Please unban me!

You were using the name “Global asshole”, do you remember anything at all from that?

I’m not used Global Asshole…Excuse me, IP is same?

In my memory,i’m not used Global asshole…

IP adress - is my home computer IP

IP adress - is Library computer room’s IP.

Please check again!

----- Don’t post your ip’s in public, removed. -drb

I’m sorry…

Excuse me admin…why i was not unbanned me…?i said i’m not global asshole…

my nick is [BOT]Pelllo…

like 1 year…

The problem is that someone from your network was using hacks and if it’s not you, do you happen to know who it is? Brother? Sister? Friend? Anyone?

Edit: It has also come to my attention after making this post that you were also banned with the name [BOT]Pelllo on 3 different instances.