Please unban me - Topo please make up your mind

:smiley: ah Wyvern. Always a remark to make about me. I already explained that in my previous comments. You probably didn’t have any time and rushed through reading. I have already explained about that. And can we have a 1v1 Mr. Best reflex?

PS- I don’t use your ‘Wallhacks’

When you zoom down your sniper scope. Do you see movement in the fog.

Yep. What I thought.

This is turning more into a people accusing me. Me giving logical explanations and them not taking that logical explanation in.

-No offence to anyone-

Wyvern. Please 1v1 me. You promised last year :slight_smile:

1v1 me irl

PS- you can’t use wallhacks irl

I’d be up for it if we can get some admins on to make sure there isn’t foul play on your part, which I am sure there will be.

As to your first comment, shooting someone that fast is an impossibility. The average human response time is about 250 milliseconds but those of us who are a bit faster can get it down to about 100 - 150 milliseconds.
And that to you ping (iirc was about 200) it should take at the very least 300 milliseconds or about a third of a second to see, respond, and shoot at me. The fact that there is a 1/3 chance to actually hit someone at fog when you aim at their head even more lessens the likelyhood that you would kill me instantly as I popped out.
Yet you did, and you claim that it is skill when you have loads of proof that it is hacks.
So please, 1 v 1 me with some admins watching :wink: we shall see how well that works out for you.

1 Like

Ok I dont care if admins watch. It will be proof that I do not hack. LOL getting all smart with your ‘milliseconds’.

Where is your proof Wyvern? This is gonna be a 1v1 i am never going to forget.

PS- Ill be getting an admin to record your part of the play too Wyvern. You may not hack but your one dodgy guy :slight_smile:

I’m gonna intervene now(this comment might get deleted D:) and say that milliseconds isn’t really all that smart… especially if you’re talking about reaction times or ping. And @auniqeid: the video CLEARLY shows that you have a no recoil hack, so why still deny that you don’t have the hack? Also, even with a very good skin pack(or whatever you call it), it doesn’t make you have no recoil, as many people have said before. I have what i call the “best” scope, and in my opinion I control my recoil decent enough, but even then there is a slight at least 2 pixel movement if I’m lucky.
P.S. Good luck on your match against Wyvern… because i doubt you will win without no recoil or other hack :wink:

Thanks dude. Ill give it my best shot. And I can clearly see the no recoil. I have no explanation for that.

Now since many people are ruining 0.76 for me I might just move to 1.0

More proper place to discuss this.
Lets set it up

“This is turning more into a people accusing me. Me giving logical explanations and them not taking that logical explanation in.”

Your “logical explanation” for norecoil was a 0.75 glitch that doesn’t even exist.

1 Like

Yes I know that. But I have explained everything else

You’ve “explained” everything except the accusation we have solid evidence for.

Oh, and changing the topic title isn’t going to do anything. I made up my mind before I even posted the video. I wouldn’t unban you even if I could.

Ok I take honor with that ban. But I will remember the community that could not seem to understand a single word of what I was saying. And that Isolated me from the community I have been with since the the days when AoS was created. And I will come back. Remember That.

Sounds like a threat to me.

Auniqeid, the miscommunication has come from YOU. Clearly your “explanations” are not succinct enough to convince the banning mod, el topo, that you’re innocent. You should remember this community, we do good work and all the staff work hard to keep the servers as hacker free as humanly possible. You failed to prove your innocence in a legit appeal, actually I believe this is your second so that must tell you something about your chances of being unbanned.

We are not vindicating you, and to even threaten us because we won’t unban you on the grounds of a solid proven call is merely a petty slight. It’s nothing personal, but you were caught, your appeals failed and that’s the end of it.

Have a nice day Auniqeid, and Topo, sorry for butting in on your appeal.

It was decided awhile ago that you won’t be unbanned. Locked.

1 Like