Please unban me: DarKKsd

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It wasn’t a votekick.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    DarKKsd

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was using an aimbot, no spread, no recoil and i could see players through walls.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I have realized it was wrong of me to hack and have learned my lesson and I promise never to hack ever again, I just want to be able to play.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    March 10 2014

I’ve contacted your banning admin again.

DarKKsd, if I may ask, why did you decide to cheat?

Because in enemy team also was one cheater. He was standing on the hill and aimboted everyone that spawned at our base.
I decided to use aimbot too, so it was fair for me.

Sory for my bad English.

If you want this appeal to work then I recommend you stop trying to evade.

DarKKsd, you are still banned from all Aloha servers. Do not attempt to join them.

At the time I banned you, I did not ban anyone else. Nobody else at the time was cheating as blatantly as you described. That being said, cheating to fight back against a cheater is not acceptable under any circumstance.

Thank you for being honest and specific about what you did, however. I’ll reduce your ban to two weeks from this moment. Let me make myself clear - do not join any Aloha server before the two-week period.