please UNban {[KILLER]}

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    {[KILLER]}

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    either (top ten arena maps) or (counter strike arena maps)

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    They all thought I was using aimbot… 8)

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I wasn’t using aimbot… 8)
    (I’m just that good)

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Sometime during february the 5th 2013

I wasn't using aimbot... 8) (I'm just that good)
Strange, because only three days ago you admitted using no recoil, here on this forum.

You know why you’re banned, and trying to fool us won’t help your case.

That would be me, his brother. We might be under the same ip, would that make him banned through me?

We ban by IP.

yes, amusing you use the same internet as your brother, if one of you is banned then you both are.

Thats why my PC has a different IP. Just in case my little sister tries to get me banned.

monsta… pleas…
http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1100.0

I thought we had something…lock thread?

Thats only when the admin in charge decides that the appeal is done and locks out all users…

The post for the actual ban is locked, he started this not realizing it was the same ban. Therefore, colorpinpoint has dealt with the ban, it is done.