PLEASE HELP

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    YEA

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    I DONT CARE!!! (this is my ingame username)

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    one of yalls hallway maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    no reason i dont hack

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    well i didnt do anythig so mabey yall could unban me from all of yalls servers

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    2/26/13 2:38 p.m.

You were banned on February 26th for ESP. I have contacted the admin that banned you.

i have never used esp someone has something wrong or my bro might have got me banned but that was the date i found out i was banned if you could ask him to unban me plz

You (or your IP) were banned on March 8 for using an ESP hack on the Arena CS server.

What is your “brother’s” In-game name?

he uses my account

You guys smell that? sniff sniff… I smell bullshit… and it stinks to high heaven…

its not we use the same computer so we have to use the same on also i have changed it to FragilePoptart im not lying but thanks for that statement

kk

Hmm, I smell something different. I smell someone who’s completely unrelated to the topic at discussion making snarky remarks. Now you know how we feel about those.

I suggest you go ask your brother about it. As we’ve said in the template, either own up on his behalf or make him appeal for you.

Hi i’m Jacks younger brother and i am the one who was using the hacks please unban him

thanks bro

Fill out the template for ban appeal?

i asked him and he said he cant even remember anymore but the one that i filled out was the day i found out i’ll ask him for the best he can give me

just as a tip, your current reason as to why we should unban you is “my brother hacked and he’s sorry now and we won’t do it again”. your “brother” has just said that he was using hacks and not you and therefore we should unban you. i’m not trying to be accusatory or anything but what makes it so we know that you didn’t just make another account and say “oh i’m his brother and i was hacking. unban me please”? and even if that weren’t the case, how do we know that you or your brother aren’t going to use hacks again? it’s this sort of stuff we want to see in your appeal. it’s good you’re being sort of honest admitting that at least one of you was using hacks but honesty alone is not going to get you unbanned.

TL;DR
This appeal is a joke.

I agree with Craft. It’s so easy to make a new account and simply lie and there is no real way of proving it’s from two separate people. What the banning admin wants to see is humility and guilt. Two things you have not provide, and the fact you didn’t read the two “Read Me” thread’s right at the top of the page also shows you don’t really care about the outcome as you haven’t took the time to even fill out the application we provide.

It’s like turning up for an exam and writing the answers on the back of the exam without reading it and thinking you’ve passed.

The point we’re kinda trying to make is “don’t expect to get a free pass because someone else framed you”. If your little brother did it, okay. Tell him to come and appeal formally. Make him fill the template, promise he won’t do it again, that he realized the error of his ways, etc.

With that said, tell your brother to come back and make a new thread filling out the template. Or, you can ask him yourself and fill out the template for him.
Locking this thread, make a new one for the appeal.