Please help me. I just want to play the game.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? I waited for almost 24 hours.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. pearl

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. aloha.pk counter-strike maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. People were saying I was hacking. but I wasnt

5. Why should you be unbanned? I really like playing the game. Its the only thing I like to play, its the best game. And, I am not a hacker.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. I was banned September 10th. Not exactly sure what time.

I have pm’d your banning admin, please wait till he reply

Hello there and im very sorry for the wait. The computer I banned you on is not currently in my posession. Ill have it back around 7 central time.

Though I am the admin who banned you. As soon as I have the pc back and the video loaded I will be back to discuss thos all with you.

Again im very sorry for the wait this isnt a normal occurence.

• TwIsTeDBuLL3T

Thank you for replying. I hope to discuss it with you soon.

Okay, so let’s get started. Right off the bat I’d like to warn you that lying about hacking will keep you at a permanent ban.

So if you were hacking please tell me now and you will get off with a lighter sentence.

I banned you on Thursday the 11th for esp and a possible no recoil.

EDIT: I’ve shared the video with some other administrators and they were all convinced as well, so again, be warned if you were hacking just admit to it and try to amend for it instead of being stubborn and wasting everyone’s time.

Can I see the video please?

I’d like to point out that at the very end of the video you walk right up to the glitch player, there’s no way you can say you heard sound because there were plenty of players left in game, plenty of footsteps happening everywhere and the glitched player wasn’t moving at all anyway.

First of all, I dont see me hacking in the video? What exactly do you think I did that makes your think I hacked? And how come people like you can hack?

I am an administrator on aloha servers, part of my status is to play on the servers and search for players who would ruin the game by using unfair advantages such as esp.

In the video near the end you go under the “bridge” of sorts and go straight for a player that can be neither seen or heard. He was glitched into the ground. The only way you could have known he was there was if you had esp, which was the tool I was using to spectate you playing and catch you using it (esp) to kill others unfairly.

First of all, sorry I didn’t understand how the video worked but now I do. To be fair at that time my friend recommended me to hacking and yes I did try it but after a while i started getting bored because it made the game to easy so then I started playing without it and then I got banned. Then I deleted anything from my computer that had anything to do with hacking software because I realized that having it just makes me a hacker and that at the time it was a good idea for me to be banned. But I did get rid of it. You can keep me banned if you want. But just saying I did delete it all.

Ok. You admitted to it. That’s the first step. For me to allow you to play on aloha servers again I need to be completely sure you wont hack again.

Believe me im not trying to hassle you. This is the due process for people who use hacks.

I am sorry for it. I understand you needing to try and gain my trust again. I will do anything.

Ok I have a long day today at college (13 hr day) but I should be home around 8 or 8:30 central time. I’ll decide what i’m gonna do by then.

If I do decide to unban you, understand that you will be watched. If you are caught a second time you will be perma-banned and no appeal will be accepted. I would advise you never use hacks again.

Ok.

Ok pearl here’s how it’s going down.

This was a first time offense, you admitted to it fairly early, you apologized without me asking you to.

We believe in second chances here at aloha so i’m going to shorten your ban to a week for using the esp so by this time next Monday you can rejoin.

Not many people come back and make appeals. Most just leave the game or our servers, but you came back. That says that you enjoy the game and respect the system put in place to keep the game fair. Thank you for making the appeal and have fun playing again next Monday.

Good day - TwIsTeDBuLL3T

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! I will not hack at all. Aloha.pk servers are like my life and I really do want to respect it. I am so sorry for hacking.

I used to be in your shoes 3 years back. AoS was the only game my aged pc could play and it ran well so I played every day. I applied for staff position and was granted it 2 and a half years ago. Now i’m here.

; )

:smiley: