please desban from aloha babel sv my name is "spam"

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

the ban was direct, no votekick, this happend yesterday

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

my name in the game is “spam”

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

in the babel server of aloha.pk

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

i banned for use hacks, but it was in a different way, im play with two accounts at the same time, one with hacks and another without hacks on the opposing team, I just look at the notebook to see where they are while I play on the pc

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I promise to stop fooling around like hacks or using more than one account, This game means a lot to me, I meet new people and have fun, because of these emotions I want to be a good player and forget about traps that only make the game worse

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

14/04 at 9 pm approximate

Hello, I hope you are well ^^

I’m the “Guard” who banned you from the “Tower of babel” server.

As you can see, we believe in second chances and you are not an exception, but those chances are given to those people who are really sorry for their actions and mistakes.

As far as I can see you are sincere and you accept the use of hacks, but I want to ask you a few questions
If you know that using hacks in the game is illegal, why did you do it?
What encouraged you to use hacks?

Please be honest with what you are going to write.
I’m looking foward to your answer.

-Lauraa :3-

i was playing in the sv and i i saw a player who to me was aimbot, two days ago i send a msg to admin but he tell he s not, anyways i went into spectator mode and saw impossible shots, after that i downloaded the aimbot for can see if he s a really a good player, i know who use aimbot is dead, so i created another account to save the another and fight him to see if he real but in the moment they pass to spectator mode and anyways i used the aimbot a 10 mins aprox and my ip was banned, in conslusion, my reason to use aimbot was bit of evil to kicked the player and destroyed the red base.

excuse my english, It was difficult for me to write it lX

a cabo de ver que eres de colombia lo siento soy muy disperso

Pues ya que hablas español, responderé en el mismo idioma.

Me gusto tu respuesta, parece sincera… pero para la proxima puedes escribir en el servidor de aloha.pk en #aos-help y reportar el hacker.

Pero eso si, no vuelvas a cometer ese mismo error.
Entonces elimina todo hack o ventaja de tu PC, porque si te vuelvo a ver usando hacks denuevo no sere tan amable contigo.

Pero te dare una oportunidad, te desbaneare.

Gracias.
-Lauraa :3-

gracias a ti, un gusto

1 Like