|[PICK DIS BOX THINGY DING]|

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    note a vote kick 4 sure. perm ban.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Jungle

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. it was babel . aloha.pk tower of babel. and can u unban me on the other servers please?

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    using aimbot and esp(babel). one for big shot too(on arena). i got really bored one day and found this game in my recyclebin and restored it. stared at it… then make aimbot and esp for it(sorry).

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    i have been playing ace of spades classic and openspades for about i think for bout 1-2 yearish. i want to get back to playing again with my friends and 1v1 them so when in lock down we go on video calls and have some other friends play too. the point is that im sorry for hacking and i will never play dirty again.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. past 3 days from the 27/09/2020 australia, idk time time.

Hello,

The guard that originally banned you has been contacted. Don’t join any of our servers until this appeal has been completed.

Hello Jungle,

I am the guard who banned you. Thanks for being honest and admitting your wrong doings.
I allow you to play again on our servers but only after 2 weeks. Promise me to delete your hacks and don´t share it with anyone nor further develop them.

i’ll delete em.

And yet you evade and hack again right away.

1 Like