1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not a just a votekick? Yes.
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
aloha.pk Tower of Babel
4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I saw people digging through towers and underneath them aswell so I dug through a tower and it fell down
5) Why should you be unbanned?
Because I admit that what I did was stupid and wrong, and I take full responsibility for it. I deeply apologise, and won’t do it again.
6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
Approximately the 20th or 21st of August
Your ban seems to have expired already. You should be able to play again.
Btw, you were banned for griefing. It is perfectly OK to destroy enemy buildings (such as the enemy’s tower on babel), but never your team’s. I’ll try to contact the admin who banned you to clear this up.
Well, the exception to that rule Paratrooper would be to dig through your team’s tower to get to the other side or to find an enemy trying to destroy your tower, which sounds like what this guy did.
I banned you for 6 hours. It was in a babel map with forts (for spawn) and a really flat map with water and few “bridges” ;do not remember the name of this map.
I noticed that you and others players from your team were destroying pillars supporting bridges in your own side of the map. However, these bridges can be used to build a tower to reach the sky platform. Therefore, the reason of this ban was “griefing”, as you are not allowed to destroy structures used by your team-mates (as cover, support, stair, …).
I could simply have /tb you, meaning you cannot build or destroy blocks, but I decided to ban you for 6 hours since other bridges (from your side of the map) have already been destroyed by your team-mates. Now, I guess that a 6 hours ban may be a too harsh but since there are only few pillars supporting a bridge, I could not allow griefers evading /tb and finishing their grief (it would just need a few minutes).
Thank you for apologizing, see you in Babel!
You’re right, however in this map you do not have to dig pillars blocks to reach an enemy, since you can easily circumvent the pillar and find the hole. It was obvious that digging this pillar would destroy the bridge.