Pablo Ban Appeal

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Wasn’t votekicked.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Pablo

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha Babel

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I got banned for cheating, after accusing another player (“stress”) to be a cheater. He cancelled his votekick himself so I guess it’s the one who banned me.

5) Why should you be unbanned?

I never cheat, I got no cheater reputation (no reputation at all I think ? I remember to have played with ComradeSergey and SplatterGhost on the same server a few days ago and they seemed to like me but that is all) I’m a kind player and playing AoS without Aloha server would be very, very boring.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Today (21/08/2016) in the afternoon (around 3h PM I guess)

Thanks

Click for details

I’ve contacted the admin who banned you.

Thanks for fast answer !

hello Pablo, I was stress
as I told you several times, I wasn’t cheating. I even told you how to report me if you really thought I was. why did you cheat instead of doing that? and why did you keep going after I told you to turn it off?
if I unban you, what will you do next time there is a potential cheater on the server?
if you could answer those questions and remove any aos cheats from your computer it’d help me make a decision about what exactly to do here. thanks

Hi stress
Yes you did, but if every cheater could say they do not cheat and be trusted without any doubt just by saying this, this game would be a paradise for them.
You told me how to report you but I wasn’t going to quit my game, run my browser, search for the IRC moreover I don’t even know how to report someone on this thing.
I cheated cause that’s something I sometime do when I’m faced with a cheater, I use its own weapon against him (and not against the other players). fight fire with fire.
I haven’t seen your message telling me to turn it off, I’m not constantly keeping an eye on the chat.
I guess the next time there will be a potential cheater I’m going to report him somewhere, now that I have an Aloha account

reporting somebody can be as easy as typing “/admin stress is cheating”. if you get a response from a staff member after that, trust us in our decision because we have a lot of experience and tools made specifically to help spotting cheaters. using IRC you are more likely to get a response (join #aloha @ quakenet, type !highlight, then tell us for example “player_name is cheating on babel, he’s #18”)

i’m sure you can see why the whole “fighting fire with fire” thing doesn’t work… you were using your cheats to kill other players, not just me. that only makes the problem worse and to us there is no difference between you and any other cheater.

can you promise me that you will not cheat on an aloha server again? if i unban you and you are caught cheating again it’s very unlikely that you’ll get a third chance. “i guess” doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence.

I promise.

Your ban expires 2 weeks from now. Please make sure you keep your promise when you are unbanned.

Thanks