[OsHc]Fernando ban appeal, sorry...

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    not because after waiting this time was still banned

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [OsHc]Fernando

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Aloha.pk Tower of Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    By saying that I was using hack, I was not more banned me anyway, I used hack just about three months ago but only to kill other hackers, until they left

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Why not use hack, I can prove that no use making a video, or if you like to watch me playing before banish me, not use hack already used time ago, most do not use more

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    April, 25 /2015 10:00 pm

I believe in this guy,in my past i do this too,for me its ok

Your banning admin has been contacted. Please refrain from joining any aloha servers during this time, as it will be considered evasion.

Podes repetir resposta nr 5 em portugues por favor?

He illegally came on babel today.

Since hes been evading and playing legit for over a month I’ve decided that it doesn’t make sense to keep the bans, he believes his appeal went well and seems to quit when he gets frustrated with good players. Looks like he really doesn’t want to get banned again.

Sounds good to me.

I saw someone with the name Fernando on aloha.pk pinpoint today and it was probably him and it seemed as if he was hacking.

1. Don’t post in appeals that don’t concern you, or expect it to be deleted. (Meaning this will probably be gone too…)
  2. PM an admin on the forums or IRC, don’t post it publicly. And don’t blindly accuse without evidence, it makes you look stupid. You should’ve got pubovl out and started recording.

Its ok if he posted that, at least we are aware if he is going to hack again. Well if he is not hacking anymore, its ok to unban him i guess