OpenSpades - redeeming himself

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    R: it was not votekicked :-X

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    R:Mr.Frame

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    R:Aloha.pk tower of babel (aos://2791176354:34887)

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    R:I was using a hack, yes i was, I wanted to test the tool.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I was playing the game calmly, playing until well, when I realized that there were players who hit me “blindly” so I went looking and ended up being enchanted by what I saw, but that turned out to be my downfall and I ended up getting banned, forgive me :’(…

And now here with my hands tied I humbly ask to remove my banishment and I ask for 3 reasons:
1- It is one of the few good games that runs on my potato gamer
(Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family :slight_smile:
2- weight on conscience, because it is one of the few that runs and would be without it
3- for the lack of respect for the other players, which I know was not very nice of me, I might even have fun but it wasn’t for them!

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    R:I was banned around ± 3:40PM GMT -3.

-PS:Any writing errors, I’m sorry, I’m Brazilian and google translator helped me.

The staff in charge of your appeal has been contacted, please do not join aloha servers until he responds,

Thanks

Of course, there was no expectation as to whether you would respond and see…
But now I know, thanks for analyzing. :slight_smile:

(versão em português abaixo)

Hey Mr. Frame! :slight_smile:
Thanks for coming here and all your honesty!
When I started playing Ace of Spades, I felt the same way as you! Sometimes people hide very well and when you get instant killed, you don’t see where they are coming from. In case you feel unsure, whether someone is hacking, feel free to contact our staff team with /admin and/or watch the suspected player in spectator mode.
Because I saw you the first time hacking, I decided to shorten your ban time down to 48 hours (tomorrow 3pm in your time zone). Until then, please don’t join the aloha servers. Before you join, make sure that all Ace of Spades cheats are deleted from your computer.
I am happy that you showed honesty and loyalty and I am looking forward to see you having fun in this game as legit player! :slight_smile:

Thanks, Rakete

Ei Mr. Frame! :slight_smile:
Obrigado por ter vindo aqui e toda sua honestidade!
Quando comecei a jogar Ace of Spades, senti o mesmo que você! Às vezes as pessoas se escondem muito bem e quando você é morto instantaneamente, você não vê de onde elas estão vindo. Caso você se sinta inseguro, se alguém está hackeando, sinta-se à vontade para contatar nossa equipe com /admin e/ou observar o jogador suspeito no modo espectador.
Como eu o vi pela primeira vez, decidi reduzir seu tempo de proibição para 48 horas (amanhã às 15h em seu fuso horário). Até lá, por favor, não se junte aos servidores do aloha. Antes de entrar, certifique-se de que todos os hacks para Ace of Spades sejam deletados de seu computador.
Estou feliz por você ter demonstrado honestidade e lealdade e estou ansioso para vê-lo se divertir neste jogo como um jogador legítimo! :slight_smile:

Obrigado, Rakete

(tradução de Sue)

Thanks for the compassion ::slight_smile:

I’m glad you forgave me, I’m sorry again for the mistake, I’ll do my best not to break the rules again.
I’ll make contact then if I suspect something, because it’s really frustrating these “pro players”.

And just to be sure, until tomorrow at 3pm I won’t be able to enter the aloha servers, but will I be able to enter the unofficial ones?
Because there are a lot of Brazilians who play and have to be content with foreign servers, making them give up playing honestly and go for non-acceptable methods to compensate for the game’s lag!

Yes, until around 3pm or slightly later it won‘t be possible for you to join the aloha.pk servers.
All the other servers from the server list remain unaffected, you should be able to play on them even now.

I can understand that pressure, the most relevant information for the lag might be the latency/ping. If you want to see your or someone else‘s ping, type /ping. That might give a little transparency over who is advantaged. But I also see players who are very good at this game despite high ping! :wink: