Odinsdad Please unban me my son has been using my laptop and an "injector" ?sp ?

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

YES it says BANNED

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Odinsdad

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Aloha Babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I found a program called injector and my 12 yo son was using it .

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I play this game almost every night as an escape at work to get me though 12 hour nightshifts ! Have been playing it since it first came out in one form or another ! My son is now banned from my laptop !

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

25th March (Australia) (Today) approx 930 PM Aus daylight savings time.

Hi, I’m the guard who banned you. You understand that it’s impossible for us to tell whether it was you, your son or your dog playing on your account, but I appreciate you making an appeal and admitting to the cheats.

Your ban will expire after 24 hours. In the meantime, please delete the injector from your computer. If you (or your son as you say) are caught hacking again it will be a permanent ban, plus a bad reputation for OdinsDad :-\

Thanks mate already gone. Thanks for understanding.