Obi-Wans Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

*Yes

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

*Obi-Wan

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

*Pinpoint

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

*Hacking

1. Why should you be unbanned?

*I’m very sorry that this happened. I found that my younger brother did install a aimbot hack on my computer. I asked him to get rid of it and he refused. So I went to my mom and she

grounded him for 4 weeks from his computer and his phone. He is now grounded for 3 weeks because he removed all of the aimbot hacks from my computer. I can assure you that it will not happen

again. If you would like to test me for any aimbot hacks please do, for I want to clear this up with you. I could record opening the game and playing. As well as anything you want(provided you

don’t require any personal information). If you decide to ban me, I could only understand. Although, I plead that you don’t make it a permanent ban. I did have the hacks and I am unconditionally

sorry that it was there. It was him, but I will take the blame and any consequences on his behalf. I will understand whatever decision you make is final and for the better of everyone.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

*6/24/2013 6:00ish EST

…It’s always the brother. We really need to remove that prompt from the template…

Yeah I noticed that… But what can I do? It’s what happened. :confused:

I don’t get that part. You were banned 2 minutes before you entered the irc channel. So you went on IRC while a minute before, your brother was hacking pn aloha pinpoint.

No I was the one playing. But it was my brother who installed it on my computer without telling me.

Yes but as you can tell in the video I showed you, you were not using auto-aim and were probably using a hotkey which most aimbots have as E. To have been able to use the hacks, you must’ve been pressing the letter E multiple times in order to snap at players. Mind explaining why that is?

I dont know what you mean. :confused:

Most aimbots have a hotkey which most of the time is E unless they set it to auto-aim which automatically shoots a player when it sees one. Yours did not have auto-aim because multiple times you didn’t shoot a player which most likely indicates that you’re using a hotkey. So pretty much to use the aimbot you would have to have been pressing or doing something and be aware of it in order to for it to work. So when you’re telling me that you didn’t know that it had hacks is not true.

I was unaware about that. I’ll ask my brother about it when I see him next!

If I may,
I’ve seen the hotkey get set to right click before on some hacks. If this were the case, he would have been trying to scope.
With that said, I’ll be out of your hair.

Well I just talked to him and he said he set it to the right mouse button. So every time I scoped in it would aim.

It’s funny how you posted about right click hotkey 5 minutes after Vezok mentioned it. As I said before, I know you were using hacks at the time I banned you and just to be clear, how did you not notice yourself snapping blatantly throughout the game because I started recording shortly after you went full on blatant aimbot.

I have subscribed to this topic so everytime someone posts on it I get an E-mail. And keep in mind Aloha servers are my favorite and I really hope I can be forgiven for this, so I pay attention to what happens. I have already admitted to using hacks, though I didn’t realize it at the time(as I didn’t download them or know at first they were there). And I have said earlier(I think it was in the IRC) that I did notice something was wrong and was trying to figure out why my game was snapping. Thought it was lag at first, but I know now that it wasn’t and I did have hacks on. :-/

Another reason for you not to get unbanned: