nutella AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

Bow Nurr

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of bubble

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I was pretending to use hacks on your Aloha Tower of Babel server.
I was tweaking my sensitivity here and there and thought pretending to be a newbie would be funny, so I asked the chat on how could I change my weapon.

Red won and the map changed to 1river1night. I played normally for 30 seconds and got a few kills. After that, I set my sensitivity lower and missed all of my shots. While I was missing all of my shots and I died someone said “he stopped hacking”, then you know what? I want to have fun too. There were a lot of spectators at that time, so I started randomly shooting at the walls. I was only hoping to get votekicked, so I kept on going.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

Firstly, I want to say sorry to the staff for wasting their time, I’m sorry for my stupidity.
I was getting burned out playing AoS, so I decided to do something that excites me. Also, I didn’t make this appeal immediately because just like I said before, I got burned out and decided to take a break. Apart from that I do think I deserve the ban for going too far so I decided to wait some time. I know it’s only been 5 days but I’m itching to play AoS

I’m sorry to the staff for the trouble. I’ve got warnings from people to stop pretending to play cheats and I’m so sorry. I will try my best to stop doing it. I uploaded my point of view on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oVeVz1Pkjg and I’ll have a timestamp in the description.

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2024-03-18T00:42:00+07:00

Hi @nutella!

I was the admin who banned you. I banned you for ESP, but your explanation sounds feasible + I wasn’t recording.

I’ve gone ahead and unbanned you. Sorry for the hassle, but I’d also recommend not pretend-hacking in the future :laughing:

You should be free to join now, have fun!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.