nutella AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

sdgsdgfgdsgsdgs

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

tower of bubble

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I don’t know, I was just there and lagging as usual then I got banned.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

yes

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2024-03-12T20:57:00+07:00

The staff member who issued the ban has been made aware. Please do not join until the appeal is decided.

Hello!
I’m the admin who banned you. I saw some fast triple or quad headshot kills from you and at least one of the players killed was in a tunnel they built, so I thought some guy with a random long name joined to hack. I decided to start recording from my view and joined spec after you killed me. I started spectating and it was kinda weird, your movements and crosshair teleporting. Admins told me that you was lagging hard and honestly I never spectated anyone with such lags, so I thought you are aimbotting. 95% of the time I was banning obvious hackers and thought it’s easy, but today it was a new experience for me, so I made a mistake.

I apologize for that! I think you are free to play, they will unban you if not already.

There’s my short video, I also banned you a bit in a rush, so i’m sorry again.

Thank you very much! :smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.