Nutella AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

relukof

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of bubble

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I haven’t asked about it yet, but I think I could be banned for abusing “/r_saturation” to a really high value, and “/r_exposureValue” to a specific number, making it easier to see a player through a distance. Basically a no-fog you could say.

Note: I didn’t use any 3rd party software, all I did is change the values above in the vanilla Openspades 0.1.3 by typing “/r_saturation […]” in the chat.

We could meet in-game and I will tell the exact values and show how to do it.
I don’t want to type it in here since anyone can read it and use it as an advantage.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

I didn’t know that it was bannable because I thought “Surely this is not bannable cuz you can edit it within the original game, I did not change any of the game’s code nor do I use a 3rd party, so this is fine.”

After the ban, I got confused and decided to test just how far I can see with the configuration on.
Normally I could barely see from 120 ish blocks away. And with the configuration on, I could see 128 almost crystal clear. I did not know that it was such a big advantage, I thought it would just be a couple blocks clearer and not straight up 128 blocks.

I realized that what I did was wrong and unfair. I’m really sorry for anyone for my actions.
I admit what I did was really dumb and it is my fault because of my negligence. I will make sure it will not happen again.

I’m sorry for the really late appeal, I procrastinate and ended up forgetting to make an appeal.

I genuinely wan’t to know if it’s allowed or not.
If it isn’t, I will stop using it and change to the default settings.

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2023-10-17T22:53:00+07:00

Hullo?

1 Like

Sup relukof,

Sorry for the inconvenience of your ban, I removed it a while ago because the evidence is bad, and it’s possible that I was wrong, I apologize and you are unbanned,

Enjoy the game

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.