NONSENSE CHAT

The so called ‘Hacker’ Group vs Team Aloha!

He isn’t even a hacker and I bet that he knows nothing about codes. He’s probably crying to his parents that his computer is getting hacked.

C’mon bro I was just getting warmed up.

Wuss.

I just got out my keyboard that I use to hack and my second and third monitor. Bro, now I need to put them back.

Lol. Is it a DAS keyoard?

Yes model s (I have none). 8)

No, I insist you stay. I was just bringing some beer to my friends and they just gave me a few monitors and a keyboard specialized in hacking. Currently i am hacking your Facebook account, but that’s kids play, so i’m hacking your computer next. I saw that you were crying to your mom today and your dad came and typed this ever-so menacing triple posts on your account. If your computer never turns on again, that means I said hi.

It’s possible alright. I tried it on my friends and they weren’t too happy when they found out. Some hacker that can’t even hack a Facebook account. NOOOOOB!!!

EDIT: I love how the title of this topic changed from a ddos attack threat to a nonsense chat topic. My hacking is for real though.

Alright!I have agree we are really leaving this website,if someone said to us to come back to this place,we will have no choice but to stay here forever until the end.

Hahahaha,so funny…thank you for the entertainment you give the hackers,such talent in protecting this website! XDDD

NOTE LAST WORD:WE just fake-threatened you all,but the Defaced website is true!

ok bye!

Ok im not double or triple posting but Dark is wussing out and deleting all his posts. Its too late bro, a few days of running my computer and I know your email, password, address, name, social security number, credit card, you name it!

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/346/969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

Your really leaving because of OUR hacking threats? Some hacker…

And I didn’t even get to hack :(.

Let’s still do it. :wink:

You’ve been counter-trolling this entire time, right? I really hope so.

Yes, but he deleted all his posts.

Can anyone wait for the OpenGL client for Ace of Spades coming out.
I certanly can’t wait for it :slight_smile:

its gonna cost $10

for ignoring our warnings,we have no choice but to threatened you because you just ignored a GLOBAL SITUATION,I am sure anyone can help but you just ignored them,if your lucky we won't hack this website if not,this website will be shut down forever!!

the picture translates:

I have warned this website,I said this is a GLOBAL SITUATION that is happening…but I done everything,but they just ignored it…lets hack that website for them to experience this is a GLOBAL situation.

The Group PrivateX,Anonymous,#OccupyPhilippines has issued a strong warning for this website.

lmfao.

This^.
10/10 for the whole thread and the people that unintentionally trolled this thread (you’re just stupid as fuck).
Anonymous doesn’t hack people because a 12y/o polak and his pesky short bus gang just got banned from a game. Frankly, they don’t give a single fuck about you.

Whole thread was just so damn entertaining, funny that most of the rather ‘decent’ people amongst us fell for their hypocrisy and just joined it. HURR DURR GONNA ANUSHAX YOUR EMAIL

12/10.
Keep the skiddiechat up, it’s honestly amusing to watch. Not that I actually care about the website or anyone inside the AoS Community, but this made my day.

we’re leejunnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggg
expect ussssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Most (if not all) of us were counter-trolling/dissing.

If we’re talking about legit hacking skills, come at me bro.
I have maximum Treecutting level in RuneScape. I can even take on Yew trees in a few seconds.