NONSENSE CHAT

CHAT YOUR NONSENSE IN YOUR MINDS,HERE

uuh sure. stop spamming the site

I highly doubt that

Does anyone else believe this?

What?? There is always a threat. There will always be a threat for ddos and virus. There is no stopping it. No need to warn us.

wow Scarborough Shoal is quite a controversy

i don’t support defacing/DoSing websites but i admit it brought my awareness to the issue, so whatever works i guess :slight_smile:

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!YOU EXPECT US,NOW WE EXPECT YOU!!
CHINA IS HARRASSING OUR VERY FAITHFUL COUNTRY FOR YEARS AND WE HAVEN’T DONE ANYTHING WRONG,AND YOU AMERICANS AND ALL LIVING IN ASEAN GROUP JUST IGNORE IT.

I AM A MEMBER OF privateX,YOU JUST DIDN’T RESPECT FILIPINO PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU THINK WE ARE USELESS AND POWERLESS,BUT NOW WE HAVE UNLEASHED THE TRUE POWER OF OURS,WE ARE HURTED IN YOUR ACTIONS…WE WILL GIVE YOU THE MOST PAINFUL ACT THAT YOU DID TO US.

We are Anonymous, We are legion, We don’t forgive, We don’t forget, United as one, Divided by zero, Expect us.

this is probbly dark. Izzy can check th ip.

Lolz? :smiley:

No,they are hackers FOOLS,they are probably using my IP,so you can blame me FOOLS,you dont have knowledge in HACKING!
HAVE YOU EVEN STUDY IN SCHOOL???!!!

Actually this is my bot,dont blame DARK about it,i was behind all of this DDOSing thingy in your servers because i get mad on you,i am Yokai25(i think izzy ban it LOL.because my password wont work)

OK PEOPLE,YOU ALREADY KNOW WHO DDOS YOUR SERVERS.

JEEZ…PANICKERS!!!

k

Dark. I was taking this seriously, till you made another post on a different account. Now I just want you banned.

Really Dark??

I’m just going to treat this entire thread as a joke.

HAY GAIZ LETS ALL L.O.I.C. OUR OWN SURVRS CUZ WERE ALL DUMB LOL.
ALSO LIEK WERE TOTALLY HAXXORZ :D:D:D:D:D:D

Well, right. Have a nice day.

what the fuck?

aarrrgggghhhhh…jks :smiley:

LOL REKY THET TATOLLY SOWNDS LIEK A GUD IDEYA!

Have you ever thought of being a comedian?

hahah kids…kids this days are so panicked!!
Actually,Dark is living in my place so the IP address will match LOL
anyways there is more important,the Anus guy…well this is not important anymore,my hacker group(PrivateX) is calm today,we wont hack website until China makes a bad move!

want to meet the mighty Anus?

one wrong say that can bully the Republic of the Philippines,well you already know what I will do to this website,what else?hack it!

one last thing,we set up this website as our base camp(this website is we call,PrivateX tambayan 6.7).So if you try to threatened as to leave this server,well you know the consequences