New gamemode for Zombies?

The only reason I think that the zombies win is because of their reward for intel. Zombies can use weapons after capturing an intel. Humans don’t get any rewards. Therefore humans will just have fun spawnkilling and not necessarily capture intels. Plus, I have no idea why people are disagreeing about this. I am not suggesting to modify the current server in anyway. I am suggesting to make a SEPARATE server.

looks at my posts
Now will you stop whining about “X team iz way too overpoweredz and should be nerfed” and actually post ways that could solve it in as much detail as possible? Hell I wrote a way to totally revamp the gamemode on the first page.

I’ve only played zombies three or four times now, everytime as a zombie and I got killingstreaks of around 25 / 30.
Humans are not overpowered you just have to know how to play the game.

Besides it’s a challenge for a zombie to get many kills. That challenge would be completely gone if zombies got more power.

I’ve never thought about that. I guess it’s true though.

I support this ideal but how about the zombies actually turn the humans into zombies and give the humans an actual objective like getting through the map a maze of some sort. The alpha zombie should be slowish and the alpha zombie has a 1 hit kill spade he spawns far behind the humans…the humans job is to make it through a series of obstacles while fighting the alpha zombie. if a alpha zombie infects a human that human becomes a normal zombie but i shot kill and he is super fast. so now the humans will have to worry about the alpha zombie and now really fast zombies that are 1 shot kill and try to get through the map of obstacles.

For people just bitching about me saying that zombies are OP: I am suggesting that we don’t modify the current damn server. People can still go play classic zombies in AoS. I am suggesting that we nerf the zombies or modify them in a completely new server. I also say that we change the game objectives and the gameplay style. Like how pokefan has suggested in the first page.

Mind if I give my own alternative server idea for the zombie mode on this topic? I will assume you don’t.
Anonymous, we know what the thread was supposed to be initiatlly but it derailed rapidly, alot of people like the current mode and wouldn’t play anything else.
But I like to try out new servers.

the current more is fast paced, zombies fall on us out of nowhere and you have little time to think, usually theres nothing else to do in the server other than just kill zombies or eat humans or die.

Maps:
I think that the maps are too small, they are islands ya, but what if we could play zombie mode on maps like the ones there is on tug of war server, give humans more freedom to plan their moves, either be hiding or setting up a sniper spot with friends. (city maps seem to be the most appropriate)
Map ideas:
capitol, citadel, urbantankfightfinal, favela, hiesville, paradise, normandie, marketgarden, metropolis.

number of players per team:
Right now both teams are supposed to have the same amount of players, we know that rarely happends because people like to play on human team so what if we made the teams like infiltration, make it have more zombies than humans.
Zombies are the ones who have to be sneaky, it is not realistic and realism is what players would usually expect imo, I want every new player that enter a server know exacly what to do.

Humans vs Zombies:
humans are not op, they just play together, and zombies get fucked when they face alot of humans wielding smgs, I say don’t nerf the smgs but instead buff the other weapons, for the rifle make the damage increase with distance but only for the headshot damage, so people would have to be carefull when shooting, for shotgun simply increase damage, make it like 3x more and perhaps make it variate with distance so that humans have to be really close to hit hard.
With these weapon buffs and open maps, zombies could use more health, speed, and shorter jumps. Zombies have 1000hp and 22 block high jumps, increase health would probably be a good idea ya but only after we see how game plays out, zombie team with more players could balance things out by itself, for jumping decrease for 5-10 blocks, make them able to jump from floor to floor inside buildings but not jump to a very high well build tower by blues.
Speed is another story, alot of people say it is impossible but I say, remove the ability to sprint from humans, I know that people will still press shift and I know that there will be alot of rubberband effect but if there is no message sent to the server that the player is sprinting and the other players don’t see the rubberband then I think we could do it, broadcast to the server everynow than that humans can’t sprint.
The healing ability humans have should be nerfed, extremely nerfed, like 1 hp per second or something - realism and balancing purposes - because Im thinking that zombies should have a lower spade damage, since Humans can’t spring they should find another way to flee and they would need time for that. perhaps 10 spade damage, or something diferent depending on how server plays out.

Human-zombies would have to be disabled, more zombies than humans, flatter maps… it would be op.

Gamemode and Spawns:
the game mode now is ctf and each team spawns on each side of the map, and all they do is rush against each other but what if the spawns were random, on a big map, completely random, and instead of tents and intels we could have uncappable command posts for healing and make players fight for those places but not capping them, if capping was “on” zombies would probably win. how to decide which team wins? tdm, I think tdm would be best to help determine which team is better, which team needs balancing.

Grenades:
If zombies are going to have more hp than 1000 then grenades would probably be abit useless, Im not saying they should be buffed, Im saying that they should maybe be even nerfed, nerfed enough to allow airstrikes to not be op, yes airstrikes, I think that humans could have airstrikes every 15 kills and usable with scope, we wouldn’t have to worry about zones that contain lots of zombies because they will be spread out (random spawn locations).

Also, squads, I say yes to squads, maybe increase the capacity to 4 would be a good idea for this alternative server.

Everything written in here is just a suggestion, sure I accept criticism but plz no hate ty.

@SnIpEr: I agree with almost everything you said. It’s a brilliant idea. The part I don’t agree with is the zombie spade damage. I think that should remain the same, otherwise it would be really hard to kill the humans.

Here’s an idea I had:
Rifle headshots remove the head from zombies, giving zombies the head-in-block effect, but making them immune to headshots.
If 80% of shogun shots hit a zombie, it’s instant kill.
And finally, smg shots have a VERY minor knockback effect.

I think these will make gameplay more dynamic.

I think the blend of 2 ideas will work very well. There should be some extra polishing here and there, but I think that will work out well IF we get a separate server. And I actually DO care what you say SnIpEr.

what if humans could only use the shotgun and it did more damage at close range/less damage at long range?

Not a bad idea, but that would be lacking selection for the players to choose from. Thus I want a new server for zombies mode and not modify the current server that is running right now.

Love it.

I find that
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooring
Having just the shotty detracts from the diverseness AOS is known for.

Agreed.

We aren’t talking about zombies having weapons at all right now.