Neneh AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Si

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

Neneh

(también banearon a mi hermano “Real Shady”)

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

Realmente no tengo idea
Estábamos jugando mi hermano y yo al tiempo en el mapa de Babel, inició un nuevo mapa y yo me quedé AFK unos 5min aproximadamente mientras mi hermano jugaba; al rato veo que nos desconectan del servidor y actualmente estamos Baneados pero no encuentro razón ya que no usamos alguna especie de Hack y siempre solemos jugar sin problemas

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

Porque nos divierte el juego, lo hemos jugado desde 2016 y no somos tóxicos en las partidas.

Gracias por leer :slight_smile:

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2024-06-01T13:30:00-05:00

The ban for the ip I see is for Real Shaddy. We’ve contacted the admin who issued the ban, in the mean time neiher of you should enter any aloha.pk server

As we ban by ip address both you and your brother are essentially banned.

DeepL:

El ban para la ip que veo es para Real Shaddy. Hemos contactado al administrador que emitió el ban, mientras tanto ninguno de ustedes debe entrar a ningún servidor de aloha.pk.
Como baneamos por dirección ip tanto tu como tu hermano estáis esencialmente baneados.

"og message tranalation

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

Neneh

(they also banned my brother “Real Shady”)

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Babel

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I really have no idea
We were playing my brother and I at the same time on Babel map, he started a new map and I was AFK for about 5min while my brother was playing; after a while I see that we are disconnected from the server and we are currently banned but I can’t find any reason since we don’t use some kind of hack and we always play without problems.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

Because we enjoy the game, have been playing it since 2016 and we are not toxic in games.

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2024-06-01T13:30:00-05:00

Buenas Neneh,

Tu hermano fue el baneado, no vos, tu hermano utilizó hacks dentro de nuestros servidores, así que si puedes decirle a el que realice un ban appeal como corresponde, sería de gran ayuda,

Tambien hay pruebas de que utilizó hack, asi que no tendría mucho sentido que lo negara.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.