name SKR-XDeye name :D aloha top 10 banned by hack why do i want to keep 25/3/20

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

5. Why should you be unbanned?

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

heyoo xdeyer I’m the moderator that banned you.

it seems you have copied the appeal template but have forgotten to actually fill it in please fill it in and try again :).

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

5. Why should you be unbanned?

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Modify message

answers

1 They didn’t vote for me, it was just a ban from an admin

2 I used 1 name to hack which was SKR-XDeyer and the name I used without appealing the ban was :smiley:

3 I was banned from the top 10

4 for hacking “I regret it” :’(

5 because I want to keep playing and improve to make content for this game

6.I don’t remember the time but the day was 03/25/2021

Heyo thanks for filling it in, being honest and admitting what you did wrong. I have decided to reduce your ban down to a week ban due to your past and due to you knowingly evading your first ban. do not waste this extra chance you’ve been given don’t join/evade until the ban is lifted and when it is have all cheats/hacks etc deleted before you hop on, aside from all that tho I do hope to see you in-game playing legit in the future :slight_smile:

Heyo again just wanted to say the exact date and time you will be unbanned is Thursday the 1st April 12:59:12 i’d appreciate it if you didn’t join to ask when it is over again as that is evading which I specifically asked you not to do in my last reply if I catch you doing it again your ban time will be extended.