NaamioPL's ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yeah i’m permabanned.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    NaamioPL

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I aimbotted, so i hacked, and that’s why i got banned.

2. Why should you be unbanned?
    I wanna become an admin for aloha.pk servers.

3. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    This morning, don’t know the exact time.

Greetings NaamioPL, I was the admin who banned you. While I appreciate your honesty, I would like you to reassure me of two things: 1. That you will never hack again. 2. That you feel badly about hacking and ruining the gameplay experience for other players. Saying that you should be unbanned “to become an admin” isn’t exactly the best reason.

I won’t hack never again and i feel badly about hackers and ruining game experience for other players.

Alright, thank you for that. I have reduced your ban to 2 weeks, at which point you will be able to play on aloha servers again. Please note that if you ever hack again, you will have absolutely 0 chance of getting unbanned (or becoming an admin). Have a nice day.