MysterelKenegue

Help , I wanted to know who I talk to apologize for what I did on the servers (using Hacks several items) :frowning:

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    -No, no esperé 30 minutos, intenté entrar en varias ocasiones pero al ver que no me dejava decidí no entrar y tambien hice lo mismo al dia siguiente. Ademas entré en otros servers ya que en el primero que me banearon no me dejava entrar y asin en unos cuantos mas y al ver que ya no me dejava entrar en casi ninguno decidí parar de usar el Hack y el juego.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    -MysterelKenegue

3. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    -MysterelKenegue

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    -FuĂ­ baneado por usar en multiples servidores el hack WTFAOS ya que estava arto de perder.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    -Porque tengo ganas de jugar a los servers donde hay mucha gente, pero eso si, los hacks los elimino de inmediato.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    -Realmente no sabria decir cuando pero creo que fué entre viernes, sabado y domingo de la semana anterior las horas ni me acuerdo la verdad, pero el viernes estuve bastantes horas jugando, pero
 sabado y domingo creo que solo jugué por la tarde.

Hello Mysyterel Kenegue, I am your banning admin. Could you tell me if you were evading or have a naturally dynamic IP?

For now, do not attempt to join any aloha servers.

Edit: Nevermind

Anyway, over the course of this past weekend you were banned about 5-6 times. Not only did you constantly come back on the server, you continued to hack when you came back on.

This is a serious offense. If you want to be unbanned, then explain to me why hacking is a bad thing to do so that I know you understand your actions.