MyLittlestPony

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I did wait 30 minutes, and I noticed that the aloha.pk servers aren’t listed on the server list anymore when I went to check earlier

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    MyLittlestPony

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    24/7 1ctf Pinpoint

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I’m not too sure why, I wasn’t being accused of hacking by anyone, and I wasn’t griefing. If I had to guess though it might be that an admin thought I was hacking, but I will tell you what happened up to the ban. I was on the green team and the blue base got griefed. One of the blue players, his name is Extreme Beef I think, got mad and came over to our team and griefed our base. I then started a votekick against him which was promptly cancelled by an admin. There was some voicing off displeasure towards the decision by me and two other players concerning the cancellation of the votekick, and then I was kicked from the server with no warning.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I should be unbanned because I feel that I didn’t do anything wrong, or at least not as wrong as it could have been. I must admit that talking back, and talking bad of an admin’s decision wasn’t the smartest of all decisions, but I don’t think that was enough to get permabanned or banned at all.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I believe that it was in the time frame of 12:00-2:00 pm on 6/26/13

And to clarify the time is in Eastern Standard Time

You probably got a disconnect when the servers went down, nobody gets perma banned for talking bad of an admin’s decision, I took that as an insult.

Ok, thank you for the clarification, and I’m sorry for offending you. I was just trying to put out any possible reason because I didn’t know what had happened for sure. I just joined an aloha.pk server so you were right. Again thanks and sorry for offending you.