My Innocence

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    fangeddragon96

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Not sure :confused:

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I dont know. i was banned previously for hacking. i HAVE changed my hacking ways. about 1 day ago i was playing fine, but today i am banned from all of your servers. Why?

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I wasn’t hacking.The only thing i use currently are modded sight’s on my weapons as it is legal.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    dont know :confused:

You were originally banned for hacking. The 2nd ban was for ban evasion. I’ve contacted the staff member that originally banned you for hacking. Hopefully he can shed some light on this case. :wink:

Thanks for lying.
( And no you were previously banned for glitching. Then you changed your IP to bypass the ban. )

And you know what the irony is? I got 2 or MORE smg kills in a ROW and you still have the audacity to post that trifiling peice of evidence. Thank you for the correction of my earlier mistake. I would also like to point out that due to the severe lack of decent servers in the AoS .75 community, i HAVE NOT HACKED AT ALL, due to few servers worth the time to play on them. Thanks for the youtube post though, it was most entertaining.
I would finally like to point out that i didn’t change my username to get around my ban for glitching, i did my time, as you would see if you looked at my previous ban appeal.

*I’ve corrected the issue with my in game name. forgot i changed it to what i currently use. :confused:

That video clearly shows you have norecoil. Also, changing your name doesn’t circumvent bans, but in any case, your shots do not recoil, indicating some kind of hack is being used.

Now that you’re trying to lie your way out of this ban, I have took time to check the logs I saved throughout the ban after the day and you still evaded it. Then, you exactly said in your words:

[12:33] <42>     <fangeddragon96[> yeh. i haven't put my hacks on yet
[13:55] <42>     <fangeddragon96[> vanpelsing, if u dont stop, i will be forced to kill u
[13:56] <42>     <fangeddragon96[> that's it! suffer the consequences

[14:06] <42>     <fangeddragon96[> doeas anyone mind if i kick his ass? i have my hacks on right now too, since he
[14:06] <42>     <fangeddragon96[> puleed that
[14:06] <42>     <fangeddragon96[> *pulled

[14:11] <42>     <fangeddragon96[> i hate having to hack against no life, no skilled, losers like vanpelsing.....

[14:13] <42>     <fangeddragon96[> dont hack vanpelsing, or i will continue

which shows you have been hacking after the original ban was placed. Your IP matches the same ISP as the two registered in the banlist.

Do tell me when that game took place, go ahead. Yes i did hack against van pelsing,but this ban plea is about the fact i was able to play on your servers yesterday, but not today. Now my question was why, and you will also note that i STOPPED hacking after he left. Can you read, or did you not see my earlier post stating i no longer hack, which also IMPLIES I hacked previously?

“i was able to play on your servers yesterday, but not today” I previously said that you changed your IP after the original ban was placed. This is how you were able to play during those days until today but that is the problem. You should have never hacked in the first place. Instead you could have posted either on IRC or on the forums saying that another user is hacking and maybe we would have done something about it; instead you fought fire with fire which caused you to be banned in the process.

Ah, but since then i have “turned over a new leaf” so to speak. I haven’t Hacked for about 2 months (for to fear of getting banned ironically enough :confused: ) and have ALWAYS reported banners to the admin, in the spirit of fairness. I suppose the original reason for this post has been answered, but that still leaves the problem (for me that is :slight_smile: )of the ban. So again i must ask to be “unbanned” but for a completely differen’t reason than i expected. That is to say, will i be unbanned for hacking since i have been a model “citizen” since, or is this ban permanent? If it is indeed permanent, i understand why but will still beg for forgiveness anyway despite still being banned, due to it being in very bad spirit on my part, and will gladly accept the punishment. Also i would like to point out it has been months, not days since i changed my gamer tag to clarify a little. I’m suprised i was indeed banned when i changed it, i truly didn’t know otherwise i would have adressed this issue sooner.

You turning over a new leaf is completely irrelevant to your ban. We found you having accidentally left our banlists, so we’re simply rebanning you. The fact you were able to play at all was a mistake, and we apologize for that. Just pretend that you were banned this entire time, now that’s better.

The “unban” request still stands however, and thank you for clearing that up, i was wondering about that. :confused:

Locked for inactivity. This player may still be around due to a history of ban evasion. Please keep your eyes peeled, everyone.

1 Like