my friend is ban from aloha servers

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

he is banned

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

[NSSK]EPISORD

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk server arena

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

he is playing arena airplane assalt his accuracy is 78% he said ‘wow, my accuracy is 78%!’ and he banned

1. Why should you be unbanned?

there is no server to play… he want to unbanned for play aloha server

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    4 days before maybe

As an aside, I’ve played with you and this guy before and seen you both play, and whilst both of your aim is good I have never seen aimbotting or the likes. I think this guy might have been banned because he was playing well.

It wasn’t “4 days before maybe”. He/She hacked and evaded many other times non-stop.
You and him/her should stop lying or otherwise it’s gonna come back to you.

I know this isn’t my ban, but it looks a bit like no spread to me. Was this taken before the new no-spread detector was installed? o.O

Video evidence…don’t even try squirming you way out.

Furthermore, if you want to appeal a ban, you come here and do it yourself.
Tell your friend to stop hiding behind you.