My ban appeal.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes. It happened about 1 year ago, so I know it’s a legit ban.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

My in-game name is called: War_Stef
Edit: I’ve realized that War_Stef was the name I used back then (and I’m using again), and forgot to mention that it was an IP ban.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

To be honest, I can’t remember. It was an Aloha.pk server, but I don’t know which one, since I didn’t get banned from only one, but every server.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was a fu*king idiot who played with an aimbot. A good friend of mine and I wanted to increase the fun of the game by headshooting others, and it was only later when I realized how stupid that was. AoS 1.0 has been out for a while now, I bought it, I didn’t like it at all. I went back to 0.75 and realized that I was still banned on the alpha.pk servers which are, in my opinion, the best servers in this game (not trying to sound like a sycophant, I really mean it).

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I can’t give you a better reason other than the fact that I would just love to play on the aloha.pk servers again. I realized my mistake, I won’t do it again - I haven’t used a bot ever since - and if I fuck up again, which is not gonna happen, then you may ban me for good.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

About 1 year ago. I think it happened during summer.

So yeah, like I said, I’d highly appreaciate it if you gave me a second chance, to prove that I’m gonna play serious now without the usage of an aimbot. Thanks in advance!

Hey War_Stef, thanx about being honest about your history.

You’re unbanned now. Have fun on the aloha servers, and remember don’t do anything stupid, because there won’t be any mercy a second time.

Thank you very much for unbanning me! Much appreciated, and I won’t do anything dumb, you can coun’t on that. Have a nice day.

Edit: I just tried playing on your severs, but I’m still banned lol. I think it might be an IP ban, not just a name ban. I’d be glad if someone could unban my IP. I don’t know if it shows up for the mods/admins when I post here, so if not then I’m going to send a PM to a mod/admin where I include my IP.

well, probably the servers aren’t synched yet. Just keep trying.

I just tried again, it works now. Thank you so much!