My apology.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Princess Luna

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk infiltration

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was being careless and started to Hack, turbo spade, aimbot, etc.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I don’t normally hack. In fact, I don’t at all. I deeply apologize, and would love to start playing the aloha.pk servers again, and this time, absolutely NO hacking.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

February 21st, or the 22nd.

Why did you do it? and why didn’t you leave when you saw another cheater getting banned?
And why do you say that you in fact don’t cheat at all when you fucked around a public server with all the stuff available in hooch’s?
Why would someone, that in fact doesn’t cheat at all, have hooch’s in the first place?

I wanted to know how would hacking feel like. All of those times I used to watch other hackers have their fun with aimbot, so I thought “I wonder how it feels to start hacking”. at the time, I didn’t see anyone else hacking, so I figured I wouldn’t be caught.

xD
So what do you think? is it more fun to hack than to play?

and I think you mistyped “I didn’t see anyone else hacking” coz it doesn’t make sense to me

What did you mean that I mistyped it? Well I guess I should of said no one else was hacking atm. It is way more fun to play the game legitly than to hack.

Meh whatever. Making my head hurt over meaningless stuff.
Unbanned. You’re free to play again.

also, if you feel like hacking again, you’re free to do it as long as I (or anyone else) don’t notice it, and I will be busy around this time, just like the rest of the staff, so nows the chance!!

Ban removed from Infiltration, wait around 5 minutes for the other servers to sync

Edit: before I forget: If caught hacking a second time, you won’t be unbanned.

Thank you so much! :slight_smile: and haha, it won’t happen again.