mtvesuvius' ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

[C9] mtvesuvius

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I was votekicked on the top10 arena maps where I was falsely accused of hacking. I can now play on that server, but not babel and the other aloha.pk servers.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I didn’t do anything wrong.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I didn’t do anything wrong.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

About one to two hours ago., September 25, 2014 – Please tell me this is an accident and I am growing increasing frustrated at your incompetence of me getting “accidentally” banned, as I did nothing wrong, just like a month ago …

It was a votekick…

As I stated above, I can’t join the babel servers.

You should be capable to join all servers, i recheck that

I need to add this to a sticky.
If you were votekicked, and still can’t join after 30 minutes, join the server you were votekicked from and it should clear up in a few minutes.