mtvesuvius' ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

It says I am banned, albeit I was just banned moments ago. Also, I wasn’t being votekicked on.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

[C9] mtvesuvius

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

A player named zipiti PM’d me that I was looking at someone that I couldn’t see and WHAM, I was banned. I don’t know how that makes any sense, because if he could see me, well I should be able to see him. Also, I was just camping in a tower and looking in that one section because that was a known hotbed of enemy snipers.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I did nothing wrong.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

July 14th, 5:35-ish

You were tracking players through walls

what the actual fuck? I never hacked.

And fine … I used this , albeit I refreshed like every 2-3 minutes, to determine approaching enemies. http://199.127.56.82:34886/

EPOG can verify this.

tl;dr I’m not hacking, just using my resources that you guys provide.

As the guy that made that: that is not what that is for.
Please do not use it to get an advantage over enemies. I know it is tempting, but it is really unfair.

But happy that explains everything, ban lifted, please do not use that to find enemy locations.

my apologies and i promise i won’t use it again :3