MrGamerMD (or something similar)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    MrGamerMD as of ban time

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Little brother was actual cause, used hacks. I’ve missed playing on the servers as a result.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I don’t use hacks and will not let him use hacks either

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    5/18/16-ish, around 10-12pm Central

Click for details

hello I am your banning admin.

If your brother was hacking then he’ll need to make a forum account and appeal the ban or you’ll need to accept the responsibility on his behalf.

I will shorten the ban to 1 week if you ensure both you and your brother delete all your hacks and never hack on aloha.pk servers again.

However if you or you bother is ever caught hacking again then you will both be banned.

I accept responsibility for the hacks. It won’t happen again.

Click for details

Ok i’ve shortened your ban to 1 week which expires: Sun May 29 14:09:47 2016

Please stay off our servers until then.