MrGamerMD (or something similar) (again)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    MrGamerMD

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    For killing a spawncamper(?) (brother AGAIN, no clue how to stop him)

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    This isn’t exactly fair. Of course, this is according to my brother, so you’ll likely have to verify this. If he’s lying, then this can be ignored.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Last night as of post date.

Yeah, I know this is dumb, but hopefully my brother told the truth. Hopefully…

Click for details

You’re banning admin has been contacted. Until this is settled please stay off servers

hey MrGamerHD, sorry for the long wait! I’m your… brother’s banning admin. I banned him for aimbot and multibullet.

now, you’re obviously having problems with your brother, so I recommend doing these things before we continue:

• put a password on your account on your computer (if he uses your account)
  • delete all instances of any DLL files and their zip files that seem in any way related (but not essential) to AoS, aswell as programs such as HInjector or Winject
  • block access to the sites he’s downloading the cheats from with some sort of parental guidance program, or block them with your router (maybe both?)

I think I’ve finally gotten rid of anything hack related and promise to keep him from hacking in the future.
Hopefully this should keep him from doing anything sketchy later.

I’m willing to take the responsibility of keeping him from hacking or doing anything that ticks people off.

alright. I’m going to unban you and your brother, but remember, this is your final chance. if anyone under your IP is caught again, there there is a very, very slim chance of being unbanned. (our leniency only goes so far!)

In regards to your brother, I must stress that using the router to block his MAC address from accessing any known cheating websites is a good option, and that you should try it.

have fun!