Mr.Koringa

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    No, is a really ban

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Mr.Koringa

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Counter Strike maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Use of hack

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I want funny in this sever, sorry because use hack

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    1 - 2 months

Please only make one appeal. I have contacted your banning admin, so in the meantime, please do not join our servers until it’s posted that you’ve been unbanned. Thank you for also telling the truth.

AEM,

Thank you.

Hello Mr.Koringa,

I am the admin who banned you from Arena Counter Strike, one of our famous server. Thank you for coming forward to admit your wrong doing. Let me introduce you about aloha. We are very easy group and we believe on the second chance (to those whose come forward, admitted their wrong doing and apology for their action).

Before we are moving onto new chapter. I want you to delete all of hacking tool and promise to aloha that you would never hack again.

Thanks,

Nathan