Morkney

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
I am pretty sure it’s been half an hour now, although I didn’t take note of the time I was banned. I didn’t notice any voting in chat so I think it is a ban. edit: yep definitely been at least half an hour now

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
Morkney

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
The aloha babel server

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I honestly do not know. I wasn’t given any reason, it just kicked me and said ‘banned’. I wasn’t given any warning or anything.

5) Why should you be unbanned?
I’ve done NOTHING. Nothing at all. No cheats, no griefs, no hacks, no bad language, I don’t even know what I was banned for.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
05/01/2013 about 9:50 PM english time.

hi there Morkney. i was the admin who banned you. i spectated you around for a bit while playing babel in the Mumble when people thought you were suspicious. i saw you make probably 10 good shots against the tower where i would’ve thought it to be completely impossible for you to see a player on the tower, that being said i was going to give you the benefit of the doubt and ban you for only a week when i noticed you went directly towards a player who was hidden completely behind trees and would be impossible to see which definitively proved you had to have been ESP’ing. that being said, i’ll try and upload the video to YouTube for everyone else to see just to get all the opinions of the other admins but from what i saw i’m pretty sure you were ESP’ing and for now the perma’s going to stick.

I don’t even know what ESP is. I just tilt my screen up occasionally because the pixels look darker when I do this and it makes it easier to see people through the fog. Try this yourself and you will agree that it is easier to make out enemies at a greater distance. Also that player wasn’t hidden behind the trees, I even shot him twice before you banned me so he must have been visible.

on second reviewing of the footage i can see what you are telling is probably true. when reviewing it on the settings of my default monitor settings, it appears as if you are ESP’ing as i have high brightness and i usually do not tilt my monitor (i understand it does some contrast thing but i can’t see well at that plane and it just confuses me). looking at these settings, it is nearly impossible to see the people you are shooting at but afterwards once i tilt my monitor and reduce my brightness to ~10% i can see the people you’re shooting at and it looks less like ESP. finally when reviewing the tree shot, i’ve taken it frame-by-frame and i suppose in the moment while viewing from esp075 it appeared as if the player was covered behind trees i notice now his head was slightly sticking out which must’ve meant you were able to see him.

i apologize for any inconvenience i may have caused and i’ll get someone to unban you right away.

EDIT: i’ve unbanned you know so if any problems persist post here.

This seems like far to much work and if anything you should have just shorten the banned and not gone through so much trouble…

That’s not how the system works.