MMAX ban appeals

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I’ve been ban 2 days ago

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    MMAX

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I think it’s because I build a wall around the healthbox but It was possible to destroy it. Moreover I’ve been bugging for a long time. I mean unable to put a block a destroy anything and after some time I saw the ban message…

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because I’m just a single player who never cheat and just enjoying the game.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Around 27 of March 2018

Greetings,

You were banned for griefing/destroying your teams structures. I warned you a few times in game to not grief anymore and removed your building/destroying permissions in game. You evaded the removals quite a few times after I warned you to not evade them or you would face a ban. Since you continued to evade after I asked you not to I had no option but to ban you.

Destroying your teams structures and the tower to the babel is definitely not needed. If you can commit to not destroying anymore of your own teams structures you are more than welcome to return to the game.

Thank you

Hello,

I got it. I accept to not do it anymore in the game.

Can you please unban me? I’ll be more respectful about team structure.

Thanks

Regards

The ban was for 1 day therefore you should be able to join the aloha servers, if you still can’t just answer in this topic.