[MLP]TheElt's appeal

Let’s break this down bit by bit.

0:04 - Shot fired while standing up straight. Absolutely no recoil.

0:11-0:12 - 3 Shots fired at hold-down-mouse speed. Absolutely no recoil (the movement bit is you adjusting your mouse, as there’s no actual upwards or lateral recoil due to the shot).

0:17 - You kill clades. Your shot has no recoil.

0:25 - You shoot twice and kill Antho Powerski. Neither of your shots have any recoil.

0:30-0:32 - You fire 3 shots while standing straight up at Blich. None of them have any recoil.

0:35-0:40 - You track Antho Powerski through a wall, and shoot 3 times directly at his hidden location, eventually killing him. All 3 shots have no recoil.

0:46-0:47 - You stare at Pedobear through a wall, then you aim up and to the right in the general direction of a player who is on top of the hallway and is hidden from your view.

0:55-0:57 - A player shows himself and then retreats, and you track him through the wall until he is a significant distance away from your line of sight.

0:58 - While finetuning your aim towards Pedobear, you snap directly to his head twice. You then fire a shot, and it has no recoil.

1:05-1:15 - As Antho Powerski (poor guy :() approaches you, hidden from your view, you look directly at him through a wall and back away. You go to a potential passage location, finding none. You then focus back on him, and are staring at him well before he comes into your view. You fire two shots, both of which have no recoil, and kill him.

1:19 - You look at Pedobear and kill him. Your shot has no recoil.

1:30-1:35 (end) - You track Lord Fox through a wall.

Judging by the video evidence alone, I’d say you most definitely had ESP/Norecoil, perhaps a possible aimbot that you weren’t utilizing too much. Let’s move on to the statistics you had, as well as your overall arguments and responses you had to the inputs of my fellow staff members.

You maintained well over 100% accuracy for an extended period of time. The accuracy script sometimes bugs, but this is usually fixed within, say, 10 shots. The argument you give for this is that it is perfectly logical to have over 100% accuracy for a period of time, which it is, but then you go on to say that Aimbot and Norecoil would reduce your accuracy to much below 100%. How does this make any sense at all? Normally, it is plausible to get accuracies above 100%, unless you use a cheat that makes you more accurate? What?

Buzz’s argument and your rebuttal: Now, the kills during the opening seconds of the video, I’ll give you those. Those aren’t necessarily ESP. But at 0:35, there’s absolutely no way you could have tracked someone through a wall that perfectly due to sound, when A. Your teammates were most likely making a lot of sound, running right next to you and all, and B. The player is much too far away for you to have an absolutely perfect read on his position, even knowing exactly where he stops and climbs up a stair. The last kill on Antho Powerski is ESP as well, as the player is crouched, and you do not make sounds walking whilst crouched.

Monsta’s argument and your rebuttal I’ll give, as I do not see any proof of any “no fog” hack in this video, nor is it even possible in ace of spades to kill someone through a solid wall. However, I noticed how you didn’t give an argument against his claims of ESP.

I’m going to end this right here. You are clearly lying, as there is insurmountable proof against you which you have not refuted with any coherent arguments whatsoever. Moreover, your numerous attempts to change the subject to IP addresses and banning in general as opposed to your ban appeal, the topic of this thread, leads me to believe you were attempting to distract us from the situation at hand. You must think we are babbling morons whom you can easily manipulate and confuse to your advantage. But we’re not. Do not pass go, do not collect $200, do not play on our servers ever again. You are permanently banned, and that is final. Have a nice day. :slight_smile: