[Megadude] Banned for no reason.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes I did.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Megadude.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

Counter Strike Maps.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was playing then i went afk for 5 minutes to use the bathroom when i came back i was banned.
Ferrari told me i was banned for hacking and i wasn’t even hacking.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Because I want to play aloha.pk servers. That vk was false because i never did anything. They probally false votekicked me because i was talking in english or because i was afk.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

August 12 2014, about 7:00 PM.

Your banning admin has been notified. Please be patient, and stay off any aloha servers.

Hello, I’m the admin that had originally banned you on New Year’s Eve for aimbotting. After that, most of the bans were for evading the ban. So that explains the reason why you were banned. I’ll give you time to rethink on this, lying will severely reduces the chance of being unbanned. Be truthful when you give the whole story out.

Yes I was using aimbot. I was a childless fool back then I will never use aimbot again i promise. Also I waited 1 day and rejoined because i thought it was a false votekick. I am really sorry I apolagize.

PS: I never made a ban appeal for the other ban im sorry.

Since you have a dynamic IP, I recommend you not to join any aloha servers for one week starting from today. After that one week, you’ll be considered ‘unbanned’ and can freely play again on aloha. But if you’re caught hacking again, there will be no second chances.