Me banearon

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Rta:Si ya espere 30m

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Rta:MegaS

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Rta:Aloah defusal

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Rta:Le preste la pc ami primo en lo que me ocupaba y como ya abiamos jugado el juego,entonces lo vi glicheando y me dijo que no que tranqui entonces cuando voy a jugar en top 10 me dice que lo banearon pero antes de que se la prestara yo creo abia jugado en el server donde me banearon

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Rta:Por que mi primo fue el que glicheo y mala mia por no prestarle atencion y no averle dicho que no glicheara

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Rta: 2:40/3:00

Heyo im the moderator that banned you for using the betterspades glitch in defuse aloha. ill start by saying I will be google translating this to Spanish so if it doesn’t make sense then I apologise.

it seems you have had problems 2 other times with staff one for hacking and one for the use of another glitch which got you a week ban so you should have known better than to let anyone whether it was you or your brother do such glitches. due to this, i am gonna have your ban turned into a 2-week ban from the 29 of June to the 13th of July but before I do this I want your word that you(or your brother) will not do such a thing again as your chances of an unban will be vastly decreased.

spanish:
Hola, soy el moderador que te baneó por usar el glitch de betterspades en defuse aloha. empezaré diciendo que voy a traducir esto al español en google así que si no tiene sentido me disculpo.

Parece que has tenido problemas otras 2 veces con el staff, una por hackear y otra por el uso de otro glitch que te valió un baneo de una semana, así que deberías haber sabido que no debes dejar que nadie, ya sea tú o tu hermano, haga tales glitches. debido a esto, voy a hacer que tu baneo se convierta en un baneo de 2 semanas desde el 29 de junio hasta el 6 de julio, pero antes de hacer esto quiero tu palabra de que tú (o tu hermano) no harán tal cosa de nuevo, ya que tus posibilidades de un baneo se reducirán enormemente.