Mattsuii Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It’s been about two to three months.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Mattsuii

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I can’t remember, but I do know it was an aloha.pk servers.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned for hacking.

5. Why should you be unbanned?

I should be unbanned because I do love the game, which was why I bought it shortly after when it came on steam. I also believe that what I did was wrong, and vow to not do it again. There are stupid mistakes we make in life, and although I know some are unforgivable acts, I believe I may yet hold potential to be a fair, honest, and kind player. I played the game for several months, and then my friend told me to install this client. I played with it a little bit, but I quickly realized how dull the game play was, and that I shouldn’t be using it. However, over my better judgement I continued to use it, and of course got banned. Although it has been a few months since I played the game, I would like to be unbanned, as I do feel great remorse for the crime i committed. I ruined game play experience for other players, and for that, I feel even more ashamed. As I said, although some acts are unfogiveable, I believe i may yet hold potential to be a modest, and fair player.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    All I can remember about the time is about two or three months.

You were permanently banned on 9/17 for hacking. I have contacted the admin who banned you and there is a possibility he may shorten the ban.

I’ll shorten your ban to January 10th.
Thanks for the thought out response, and please don’t aimbot again :slight_smile: