MaTaDoR

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

My name when I was banished was MaTaDoR, More Now to be [UBGE] Keviin

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk arena (counter-strike)

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was playing with ESP, looking behind the walls and out of nowhere I took BAN and I was unconnected, I waited 30m, 1 day, 2 days, maybe 3 days and I was not out of line, so I’m trying to get in touch with you now, I have deleted the hacker from my computer.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

why I regret it, and delete the hack, and I want to return to play with my friends, the way it was before :frowning: I’m sad, learn the lesson, I will not download hack anymore

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

maybe I was banned 2 or 3 days ago, I can not remember time.

Your banning admin has been contacted. They should respond within a few days, if not please pm me.

Hello, I’m the admin that gave you ban in the arena server for using esp, here we will always give a second chance to the players who admit their mistake and promise not to do it again.

Before proceeding to the next step I want you promise the whole community that you will not use hack again.

• Answer In English

I Promise The Entire Community That This Will Not Happen More, From I Use Hacker In Games! Mainly On Aloha.Pk Servers. 1000 Pardons. By: MaTaDoR <3

• Português Resposta

Eu prometo a Comunidade Inteira Que Isso Não Vai Acontecer Mais, De Eu Usar Hacker Em Jogos ! Principalmente No Servidores Do Aloha.Pk. 1000 Perdões. By: MaTaDoR <3

your ban expires in 1 day (tomorrow at this same time), this is for the simply fact that you evaded yesterday, until your ban has not expired do not try to join any aloha server since worsen your situation, remember that if a staff member sees you again using hack the ban will be restored and there will be no other opportunity.

thank you.
:stuck_out_tongue: