MarceNRGXx AoS Ban Appeal

Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I tried to play after a long time so i’m sure that is a perma-ban

What was your in-game player name when you were banned?

“TITAN Marce”. However, I totally do not know the reason for my ban.

Which AoS server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I didn’t played in a long time so i can’t remember

Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned.

I was not notified, like i said, i just tried to play again after a long time.

Why do you think you should be unbanned?

I was banned once, some time ago (same IP address). A couple of months ago I played from places other than my house under the nickname “TITAN Marce”. I’m not sure why this IP is banned again.

When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

2023-10-13T00:00:00-03:00

Hi @MarceNRGXx,

I’m the admin who banned you.

I see you’re already familiar with the ban appeal form. Are you sure you have no idea why you’ve been banned? Does the name SpaceCTRL/AFK_Space mean anything to you?

Can you tell me when you started playing with this IP again (approximately)?

I woke up this morning and asked my little brother about these nicknames and his face told me everything :sweat_smile:. I don’t know if the aloha admins has a way to know other data besides the public IP and client version to guarantee that these actions were not done from the same computer (he has his own laptop while I usually play from other people’s computers). I apologize on his behalf and guarantee that he had no knowledge of the use of cheats thanks to me. I recognize that this is a scenario that is almost always the perfect excuse to obtain an unban, so I will accept responsibility and with it any sanction.

Thank you for your clarification. As it seems that you are two players with the same IP, I will lift the ban in a week. Should this situation arise again, I will have no choice but to maintain the ban permanently.

Thanks to you Newage! I will make sure this does not happen again.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.