Manux Ban Appeal

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
I’ve done.

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
Manux

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
Almost always I play “babel”

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I do not know, I was a long time without playing.

5) Why should you be unbanned?
I like this server and I do not think I’ve broken the rules.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
I do not remember really, but it was many months ago.

I’ve contacted the admin that banned you. Please stay off all the Aloha.pk servers until this is sorted out.

Hello, it’s been six days, there’s something new?

Sorry for the long delay, the admin that banned you hasn’t been on recently. I’ll ask another admin to potentially handle your case.

Please unban me, i’m legal and already warned. :’(

Please i need help with this!

I’m waiting an answer…

Please unban me! :’(

Hello,

I will talk with you ban admin tonight and will have the answer for you tomorrow.

Thanks

Nathan

Can anyone solve my problem? please!

I have unbanned you, because your admin hasn’t come back in a reasonable amount of time. So please if you did actually hack do not do it again, but if you were innocent then sorry for the long delay and inconvenience this has caused you. Enjoy the servers.