Magness Banned

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Waited 45 minutes, I am still banned.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Magness

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I believe that the system detected me using an aim assist

2. Why should you be unbanned?
    The reason I used the aimbot is because for the last 3 hours I had been digging out the bottom of a mountain and as I was finishing I got kicked. When I rejoined I was auto balanced to the opposite team. Desperate to finnish and being pinned down by the opposing team I decided to use an aimbot to mow my way back to the structure. Upon destroying the mountain I was banned from the server however no one had started a votekick leading me to believe the server registered my exploit. I know what I did was wrong and you have every right to keep me banned. I just hope that you will accept my apology regardless of whether or not I become unbanned. I also hope no matter the outcome that you guys will help me to continue on my project of building new maps. I know I haven’t asked for help on that until now, but you know why not ask now? Also If you do unban me I swear I will not use exploits and if I do, ban me for good. Unless of course if my account got hacked but that’s besides the point and highly unlikely anyways. I got these exploits a while back and I’ve been sitting on them for years. I only started to use them as of yesterday after having gotten back into openspades again. At around midnight I had setup the exploit and during the afternoon me and a friend had been messing around with it on my LAN server (which I hope to one day make WAN), anyways we were flying around and and I was using the admin console and so was he, it was rather quite fun. A few hours prior to the ban I had been learning the in’s and out’s of rainbow six seige which I had got monday. The game was lagging so I decided to play openspades since it doesn’t require much processing power to run. I don’t know I’m just ranting at this point. Anyways I got a youtube channel called Magness/57/Gaming where I have been doing openspades tutorials. I can link it if you’d like, but as of now I want to build a community not destroy it with my own stupidity. I hope I can be a part of Aloha.PK in a constructive way and not a victim to my own retardation. I hope to be on good standing with you guys and that this can be put behind. Unbanned or banned I hope you will still accept this apology and just know that as I finnish this last line I am in the process of removing my exploits. Mahalo for your time and consideration. (or thank you if that was too cliche or cheesy, I didn’t intend that to be that way; if it was that way…).

3. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

March 21, 2018 time: 9:36 p.m CDT.

Just posting this to say for the record that I just deleted my exploits at 10:23 p.m CDT.

Hi, you were banned for ESP, Aimbot and MultiBullet by me (not a system/server detection or anything :P) Thanks for admitting what you’ve done and for proactively deleting the hacks already. It makes it easy for us to let you play on the servers again. Btw that was you who destroyed that mountain?! Amazing.

We’re happy to accept your apology, & I’ve just altered your ban from Permanent to 1 day. Check below for when your ban will expire. Please do not hack again, as I’ll no doubt take you up on your offer and ‘ban you for good’!

You’re very welcome to be a constructive part of aloha, especially with the maps you’re making. Feel free to join our discord channel if you haven’t already! Thanks :smiley:

Magness ban [Duration: 1 day] [Expires: Thu Mar 22 23:10:46 2018] [Offense: Magness; Appeal granted]

Thank you so much for the second chance!!! I am very great full and also I might just take you up on the discord offer. I’d love to get some help with some future map projects and game modes. Heck even going through with making a throwable proxy mine loadout, then again I might be getting ahead of myself, and also openspades has no need for a proxy mine loadout. Still it would be equally as cool as it would be stupid. Anyways thank you thank you thank you for unbanning me! I swear I wont hack or exploit anymore.